We are here to simplify your world. Through the integration of different technologies and the automation of processes we can help you save time and money, lower risks and increase efficiency.
Our main areas of expertise include:
- Banking and Finance - Repo and securities lending, systematic trading, derivatives, risk management solutions, exchange technology: our hands-on experience and theoretical knowledge allow us to give our clients valuable insight on business best practices and their technological implementation.
- Asset Management - Sofistar provides asset and wealth managers with institutional-grade software solutions that allow them to automate their investment and management process without the cost and the complexity normally associated with an institutional framework. We offer solutions for portfolio management, performance attribution and valuation, the development of investment strategies, backtesting and pricing, automated trading, management of corporate actions, fund administration and distribution.
- Software Development - Our proprietary software environment TRADE is designed simplify the integration of different technology platforms. Our clients can continue to leverage all the systems they know and like, while making them work together in automated, seamless workflows. TRADE allows you to easily add ad-hoc functionality in order to meet the ever changing requirements at the same time delivering improvements in productivity
- Process Automation - Automation is key in controlling operational risks, lower cost and ensure consistency and resilience. Let us analyze your processes and understand their specifics and we will propose how to optimize them through systems integration and automation. You will be surprised of what can be achieved by applying few basic changes to established processes.
- Data Analysis - We help our clients to consolidate data coming from multiple sources into a simple and meaningful data model. We analyze datasets according to industry standards so they can be tailored to specific needs: from backtesting investment strategies and trades to computing key performance indicators, from the development of MIS statistics to the evaluation of future cash flows.